Find New Reasons to Love the Minivan—2018 Honda Odyssey
We’ve all heard the jokes about minivans and the people who drive them, but here at Piedmont Honda, we can see through that, thanks to the help of the Honda Odyssey, now onto its fifth generation. The 2018 Honda Odyssey is ready to bust the myths about minivans, all while delivering the comfort and convenience families from Anderson, Greenville, Simpsonville, Easley, and Clemson, SC need in a family vehicle. If you’ve been looking for a car that has it all, you may just be looking for a minivan, but not just any minivan, the smart, handsome, and feature-laden 2018 Honda Odyssey. Ready to learn more? Join us below to read about some standout features, then join us here at Piedmont Honda to test drive one for yourself.
The 2018 Honda Odyssey is a Shining Example of a Family Vehicle—Shiny, Too!
- Seating for up to eight passengers mean that big families and growing families can comfortable bring everyone.
- With the 2018 Honda Odyssey, when properly equipped, the Touring and Elite trims can tow up to 3,500 pounds.
- The 2018 Honda Odyssey offers tons of available safety features, including available Lane Keep Assist, available Blind Spot Alert, and other available Honda Sensing™ features.
- Keeping things flexible and comfortable is easy with Honda’s new Magic Slide second-row seats and available leather upholstery.
- Starting to reconsider what you thought you knew about minivans? Come get some hands-on experience and visit us in our Anderson, SC showroom!
At Piedmont Honda, we love matching folks with the new Honda model that best meets their needs and stirs their imaginations. The 2018 Honda Odyssey is ideal for family driving, and it’s also rather responsive and rewarding behind the wheel, too. Come see for yourself—we think you might just be surprised at how enjoyable it is to drive a minivan, at least when it’s the 2018 Honda Odyssey.