The 2018 Honda Accord Has Raised It’s Standards….
Come Check It Out at Piedmont Honda in Anderson, SC
Making the most of your daily drive can seem like a challenge on some days, especially if you’re driving something uninspired, boring, drab, or underpowered. It can get better, you know—and in this case, “better,” looks, feels, and sounds a whole lot like the 2018 Honda Accord Sedan.
Fresh off a 2018-model year upgrade, the Honda Accord Sedan has raised its standards, and as a result, raised the bar for other midsize sedans. Here’s a sampling of the high standards you can expect on your own 2018 Honda Accord.
Sky-High Standards—Not Sky-High Prices | 2018 Honda Accord Sedan
As we mentioned above, the Honda Accord Sedan got more than just a facelift for the 2018-model year—it’s even improved its standard offering. Here are some of the awesome standard features Anderson, SC drivers can find from the 2018 Honda Accord Sedan:
- 17-inch Alloy Wheels
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Push-Button Start
- 7.0-inch Color LCD Screen
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- Honda Sensing® (which includes Collision Mitigation Braking System™(CMBS™), Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow, Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS), Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR))
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLInk® Audio
- USB Audio Interface
If a new car is on your horizon, consider raising your own standards in the 2018 Honda Accord. Hopefully the above is enough to whet your appetite, so come on in for a test drive to seal the deal!