You Know the Honda Fit, But It’s Time to Meet the Trim Added for the Upcoming 2018 Model Year: The 2018 Honda Fit Sport Trim—Coming Soon to Showrooms Like Ours
Upcoming 2018 Honda Fit Sport Trim—Big, Bold Style in a Compact Car
New for the coming 2018-model year, the upcoming Honda Fit adds a Sport trim, slotted just above the LX trim and right below the EX trim. Here’s what we know about this fun addition to the coming Honda Fit trim tree:
- While the entire upcoming 2018 Honda Fit lineup got a bit sportier for 2018, the Sport trim takes things to new heights, giving the exterior with dedicated aerodynamic forms helping you cut through the wind on the front, sides, and rear of the body. This trim also features integrated fog lamps and a low front splitter (you’ll be able to tell what it is by the bright orange finish bedecking it), and gloss-black 16-inch alloy wheels exclusive to this trim.
- On the rear, a chrome exhaust tip and a bright orange trim line help contribute to the upcoming 2018 Honda Fit Sport’s overall street cred and style.
- The inside of the upcoming 2018 Honda Fit Sport gets some attention, too. An aggressive black interior with orange accents (a theme continued from the exterior) gives a sense of continuity, complete with unique cross-hatched fabric seating, while leather wraps the steering wheel and shift knob.
In terms of tech, the Sport trim of the 2018 Honda Fit, which is not yet available in showrooms (but will be soon!) gets a 7-inch Display Audio Touchscreen, Apple CarPlay™, and Android Auto™ compatibility, which are also found on the EX trim.
Otherwise New & Noteworthy Features of the Upcoming 2018 Honda Fit in General:
Moving away from the upcoming 2018 Honda Fit Sport trim exclusively, here are some of the aspects of the soon-to-be-released 2018 Honda Fit we’re stoked on:
- New for the upcoming 2018-model year, the coming 2018 Honda Fit will offer available Honda Sensing™ suite of driver assistive technologies at all trim levels, becoming a standard feature on the EX-L trim and above. This package offers features like Collision Mitigation Braking™ and Road Departure Mitigation, among others.
- The entire upcoming 2018 Honda Fit lineup got a little sportier for this coming model year, gaining updated front and rear fascias, additional exterior color options, and a longer body overall.
- All trims of the upcoming 2018 Honda Fit offer the flexible and versatile 2nd-Row Magic Seat®, so you can get the most out of your little car!
- The LX trim through the EX trim of the coming 2018 Honda Fit offer a manual transmission, though a CVT is available for those who prefer!
Whether you’re smitten with the coming Sport trim or you’re looking for something a bit different, there’s no denying the compact allure of the upcoming 2018 Honda Fit. Don’t settle for less than the best—bide your time now and you’ll thank yourself later when you’re behind the wheel of the upcoming 2018 Honda Fit—available soon at your local Honda dealership.